- Hiking doesn’t have to be synonymous with dropping top dollar on healthy snacks. More.
- Gardening is great for your health—and not just because growing a vegetable garden may inspire you to eat better. More.
- Here are five of the best places to learn to cook healthy in Seattle and Portland. More.
- Vitamin D deficiency commonly ails Northwesterners between November and March. More.
- Several restaurants in Seattle and Portland specialize in gluten-free cuisine. Here are your best gluten-free bets. More.